Unmatched Aerodynamic Test Facility Design and Build Capabilities
No matter how challenging or unique your wind tunnel testing requirements, ASE FluiDyne is the right partner for helping you design and build the ideal state-of-the-art facility to meet them.
The ASE FluiDyne team is especially skilled at designing test facilities that accurately simulate airframe flight conditions, atmospheric boundary layer, high-altitude, icing and other operating conditions, incorporating both aerodynamic and acoustic designs.
Full Range of Speed Regimes
ASE FluiDyne expertise includes extensive experience with designing and delivering:
- Subsonic, closed-circuit, low-speed wind tunnels and aerosol test facilities
- Transonic wind tunnels that simulate Reynolds number values experienced in flight
- Supersonic blowdown wind tunnels
- Hypersonic wind tunnels that test at speeds up to Mach 25
- Component and altitude test facilities for internal combustion, turbine, scramjet and rocket engines